“What is your rate to sell my home?”
Naturally, after the typical “Sales Pitch,” a prospective client wants to know – What is my rate to sell their home? This is where some agents may start to stumble, and the conversation gets a bit uncomfortable. For me, not so much. I am pretty candid with prospective clients. Of course, you can find someone to sell your home for less and they will do less. I have been doing this for a long time (over 40+ years of experience), and I am confident in what I bring to the table. (Did I mention that 74% of my business comes from prior clients?? There are good reasons for that.) 😊 Click here for our Reviews
Though you may be wondering What’s Less —>>>
- Marketing ads may be incorrect
- Photos are less than desirable
- Phone calls are not returned
- Lack of skill/experience to work offers for maximum profit
- Lack of knowledge what to fix, what not to
- Inferior input on pricing
- Not coaching you thru the entire process
With just the subpar marketing alone, you will have less traffic – meaning Fewer People seeing your home, which equals fewer competing offers. And then tack on the lack of experience to work the offers you do get.
BOTTOM LINE is MONEY WILL BE LEFT ON THE TABLE.
Who wants that??? Give me a call at (317) 625-0655 to hear what we can do for you!