I get asked this question a lot from clients – if I do “xyz” project, will I get the $$$ back when I go sell?
Life is a balancing act and wanting/needing to upgrade your home is no different. It is incredibly challenging when selling is in your immediate future. Below are some popular home improvements with their ROI. Surprised?? I am not.
Kitchen Remodel – 62%
Basement – 63%
New Wood Floors – 91%
Bathroom Addition – 50%
If you are not sure if there is a project that makes sense to tackle, give me a call at (317) 625-0655 to discuss specifics! I offer a FREE Room by Room Analysis with “No Strings Attached.” I am happy to give my two cents on repairs/improvements. Ultimately these projects should yield a quick home sale as well as sell for the most $$$. Email Bob at Bob@indyschoice.com to schedule today!
Buyer Demand is on the rise, shifting the real estate market to lean towards favoring Sellers. On top of the continuous inventory shortage, Sellers appear to have the upper hand.
The surge in Buyer Demand is likely due to several factors:
- Remote Workforce
- More People Spending Time in 1 Home
- Pent-Up Demand After Spring Shutdown
- Life Events Don’t Stop!
- All-Time Low-Interest Rates
In a Seller’s Market, your real estate agent, Bob, is more valuable than ever.
- To Educate You on Today’s Market
- To Prepare You for When You Do Find That Dream Home
- To Be That Expert That Puts All That Legal Stuff in Layman’s Terms
- To Keep It All Organized and Streamline the Process
It’s time to give him a call at 317-625-0655!
MIBOR just released its’ Central Indiana sales numbers for August.
- Closings up 2% over last August
- Inventory continues to slide, less than half what it was a year ago
- Causing prices to trend higher, up 15% from a year ago, with the median price now at $228,000
On average, homes are selling quicker. Our new listing from this past week had 14 showings the first day and $OLD for top dollar. More importantly, our client got the kind of terms he needed so he could move forward comfortably in pursuit of his new home. If you’d like that kind of know-how and service, give me a call at 317-625-0655.