Call (800) 625-5607 and press 220 for a FREE “No Strings Attached” Consultation to speak with Bob or Dave!
Posts made in July 2020
How One Bought a House During the Pandemic
Do you think buying a house during a pandemic is impossible…think again.
Here’s a recent buyer’s experience, and I couldn’t agree more. It can be done. Give me a call at (317) 625-0655 today to take your next steps!
- Mortgage rates were lower than expected
- Protective measures were in place
- Had to sign a ‘coronavirus clause’
- Made sure the mortgage would be federally backed (just in case)
- And did some Extra sanitizing
As always, we work harder to make good things happen!
How to Maximize your Real Estate Benefit
With the lockdowns persisting now into their 5th month, we frequently get asked what the effect has been on real estate. So, here’s the current State of the Housing Market:
- People are venturing out. The number of showings have returned to normal. While some people are sitting this out, those who aren’t are really getting after it!
- COVID pent-up demand pushed sales up 28% June over May (and within a mere 3% of June 2019)
- But NEW LISTINGS WERE UP just 2% from May. New want-to-be-sellers continue to be a challenge
- Inventory has fallen to 3,210. Down from over 8,000 three years ago. That’s a crazy decline in a “Seller’s Market”
Put those numbers together, and it’s little wonder that PRICES ARE UP 10% from a year ago (to a median average $219,000). And homes are selling on average for a discount from asking price of just 1.9%.
Looking for guidance on how to maximize your real estate benefit in this COVID impacted market? Call Bob at (317) 625-0655 or Dave at (317) 626-5754. As always, we work harder to make good things happen!