Housing data released by MIBOR for March 2023 are in, and the Spring Real Estate Market in Indiana’s 16 central counties has sprung! So Schedule your FREE 12-minute Consult with me Today!
March 2023 Highlights Include :
- Closed sales are up from 1,878 —> 2,652
- No change in Price – hovering at 275K
- New listings are up from 2,209 —> 2,974
- Average Days on the Market is down from 53 —> 49
- Active Inventory is down from 3,528 —> 2,944
- Families wrapped up their summer vacations just in time to kick start the fall market.
- The activity pushed the median average price up 9% over a year ago, to $179,000.
- Closed sales were up 8% over August a year ago.
- Final prices averaged $6802 lower than the original asking price.
- Inventory remains tight
- But hey, there are 8,000+ homes for sale
If you are interested in a specific county or city, a Market Activity Report can be provided. Last month, Whitestown was highlighted. Click here for the report.
Indy’s Choice can be reached at 317-625-0655 or by email at email@example.com