|1. Check your credit score. The Things that Matter :
|2. Figure out how much house you can afford. The Key Factors in calculating affordability :
- Funds Available
- Debt and Expenses
- Credit Profile
|3. Get pre-approved. And the Top Reasons Why :
Click Here for the Rest
Buying a home can be stressful and overwhelming. Understanding the key steps can help you reach your goal and make your dream a reality. If you need to talk through your particular situation, give me a call at (317) 625-0655. It’s why I am here!
I found this great article on some Common Real Estate Seller Disclosures that I wanted to share. I have seen a few deals go sideways because of these. Some are obvious… some not so much. This is why you have me a phone call away – to help sort thru the paperwork when buying a home. CLICK HERE
SOME KEY TAKEAWAYS
- Property sellers are usually legally required to disclose information about a property’s condition that might negatively affect its value
- Even if Indiana doesn’t require disclosure of a particular problem, it may behoove sellers to disclose it anyway to prevent future problems with a potential buyer
- Information that may need to be disclosed can include death due to violent crime on the property, neighborhood nuisances like noise or odors, hazards, water damage, and home repairs
Real estate laws can vary, so it is extremely important to work closely with an EXPERIENCED Real Estate Agent to keep everyone honest. Let me help! I have learned a thing or two in my 30+ years to help save clients money, help them through a sticky point, or just make it plain easier for them.
Housing data was just released by the MIBOR BLC®, comparing October 2019 to October 2020.
- An increase in Median Sales Price of 15.1 percent to $221,000
- An increase in Closed Sales of 16.4 percent to 3,689
- New Listings increase 2.2 percent to 3,746
My two cents ….Market has been on a tear. This is the first sign of it easing off the gas pedal. We’ll need to see the next couple of months’ data to see if this is an outlier or a trend change.
Looking for Specifics in your County, Click HERE and I’ll send you the data.