The Indiana Association of Realtors (IAR) just released its February Housing Market Report
- Statewide home sales jumped 17% from January to total 4,895
- New Listings gained 2% from the previous month
- Sales price grew to 7% though homebuyers were able to take advantage of a more BALANCED MARKET to close sales at 95% of original listing price
- Pending sales have been stable from January to February. Rising mortgage rates continue to threaten buyers back to the sidelines
- As I have been saying for months, Indiana continues to outperform national sales trends. The population growth and economic development activity have been encouraging in driving demand for housing here
I get my share of calls from business owners (from small to large) searching for commercial properties in the Indianapolis area.
So when I ran across this Forbes article ranking Indiana as the #1 Best State to Start a Business, it didn’t surprise me one bit.
Just a few months back, I helped a client find a manufacturing and warehouse property on the north side to relocate his business from Montreal. Are you wondering Why Indiana? He had a number of reasons, though, according to Forbes…
- Low taxes (and one of the more responsibly managed state finance systems)
- Our cost of living is 15% less than average, and housing is a mere fraction of what it costs to live on the coasts. Think about that!
- Indiana offers up multiple funding opportunities
IMHO, it sure makes a lot of business sense. If you (or someone you know) are thinking about this type of venture, give me a call/text (317-625-0655) to talk specifics. We can help with all property types- whether it’s a home, land, commercial building, or an investment property.
We work harder to make good things happen!
Happy New Year! I have had a few of my clients ask about these programs being offered by our partner, Caliber Home Loans, so I wanted to share them with you….
Whether you are an Active Buyer or Seller in 2023, there are some great programs available that can save you money. For example:
Rate Rollback Program where you can buy the house you want now and get a lower payment if rates go down in the next couple of years by refinancing. It can save you money in two ways when you refinance (1) on the monthly payment and (2) pay no lender fees
Lock ’n Shop or Lock’ n Sell programs where you lock in your financing. Spend more time and energy finding your perfect home and less time worrying about financing
Temporary Buydown is a mortgage option where homebuyers can purchase their homes with lower monthly mortgage payments to start. Many loan types, like VA, FHA, and conventional loans, allow buydowns
If you would like to dive a little deeper to see if one of these programs is viable for your situation, call or text me at (317) 625-0655. I am looking forward to serving you in 2023!