Housing data released by the MIBOR BLC® comparing May 2021 to May 2022 shows:
- An increase in Median Sales Price of 12.8 % to $287,625
- A decrease in Closed Sales of 2.9 % to 3,336
- New Listings increase 6.1 % to 4,217
Despite the rise in prices, Buyers remain eager to purchase homes. Inventory is better (though still tight) and decreasing days on market make this an extremely competitive market. Make sure you have a trusted advisor by your side.
Download the Full Report (by County) Here
Click Here for more on the Mortgage Industry
Whether you’re putting your home on the market or searching for your dream house, a Realtor is going to help you achieve your goal as smoothly and seamlessly as possible.
From striking the best deal to simplifying that often-daunting paperwork, these pros truly do and know significantly more than their job title implies. In order to maximize your value and minimize your stress level, I must morph into nearly a dozen different roles to get the job done.
Take a look at some of the other hats I wear throughout the course of a single transaction.
1. Housing is an Asset That Typically Grows in Value
2. Your Mortgage Helps Stabilizes your Monthly Housing Costs
3. Buying Protects You From Rising Rents
4. Your Mortgage is Actually a “Forced” Savings Account!