It’s no doubt a Seller’s Market here in the Indianapolis area. And has been for the last couple of years.
What does this exactly mean? Well, the Home Supply is low, and there is not enough inventory to meet Buyer Demand.
How do we know this?
- You’ll face stiff competition
- You might need to offer more than asking price
- You may need to make concessions or waive contingencies
- You’ll have fewer homes to choose from
- It could take a while to buy a home
- You may be outbid or see your offers rejected
You can still get into your dream house! Our past clients can attest:
“Bob was great and very swift with every response! From start to finish, he made the home buying process very easy and helped me through it.”
“Bob was great to work with. He went above and beyond for me and my family. Very smooth process. Highly recommend. And will return to him if I’m ever shopping for another new house.”
“We appreciate all of the work you did in such a short time for us. We will definitely recommend you anytime anyone we know is looking for a realtor. Thanks again.”
When you are ready, let’s talk! I can be reached at (317) 625-0655